Openings : 5
Brainstack is seeking DevOps Engineer to join their team in Delhi/NCR. You will build and operate payment application on AWS. You will build the CI/CD infrastructure using technologies like Jenkins, Python, Docker, AWS etc
• Ensure the platform is scalable, fault tolerant and highly available.
• Ensure the CI-CD pipeline is highly available.
• Be passionate about improving the efficiency of the workflow and conceptualize, implement innovative solutions where appropriate.
• Build configuration and automation tools to simplify the process of deploying, upgrading, and scaling systems and software across the environment.
• Consider performance, scalability, and reliability as critical factors in all decision making
• Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering
• 2+ years of experience in supporting a production web facing environment
• 5+ years of professional experience in related roles such as System Administration, Software engineering, Database Administrator, DevOps etc.
• Previous experience in Amazon Web Services is a must.
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly.
• Good understanding of CI-CD concepts and the ability to apply those concepts in different scenarios
• Experience with configuration management tools, at least one of the following: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt
• Experience with continuous integration, continuous deployment testing and automation tools (Jenkins etc.)
• Experience using any version control system (Git, GitHub or Bitbucket)
• Experience in or have worked with teams responsible for building scalable, fault-tolerant infrastructures.
• The ability to script day to day tasks and to read and review OOP languages such as Python, Ruby.
• Experience with docker/rkt and kubernetes is a big plus.
• Experience with the Hashicorp suite of products will be a huge plus (Terraform, Consul, Vault, Packer etc.)
• Strong communication (verbal and written) skills - able to work effectively with technical and non-technical teammates