Looking for some ready-to-use DevOps framework? You are at the right place! After having spent years in the industry and understanding the problems faced by the enterprises, team Brainstack has developed two state of the art DevOps products to help its customers in-house team to reduce time to market for their products .
B-Stack is state of the art DevOps Platform developed by our experts, to help you achieve automated delivery pipeline for applications and Big Data supporting Micro-services and Lambda Architecture.
With B-Stack you can expedite the application delivery process and achieve higher flexibility, visibility and Security in both on premise and public cloud infrastructure.
It would also give you cognitive insights using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Capabilities of B-stack:
• Application Life Cycle Management
• Big Data Infrastructure on Micro Services
• Continuous Visibility
• Security Assessment
• Actionable Insights
• Self-Healing Micro Services
• Cognitive Insights
• On-Premises Deployment
• Automated Rollouts & Rollbacks
Features of B-Stack:
• Continuous Delivery Pipeline
B-Stack provides flexibility and agility to build, manage and secure Continuous Delivery Pipeline for application and Big Data Loads. It supports DevOps for Java, Python, Golang and .NET applications.
• Monitoring, Alerting for Continuous Delivery Pipeline
B-Stack enables monitoring and alerting for micro services, applications and Infrastructure. It also provides monitoring for Docker and Kubernetes along with Micro services for Big Data.
• Multi-Cloud Support for DevOps
B-Stack provisions Continuous Delivery pipeline and providing integration with multiple cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud. It also builds abstraction layer between Multi Cloud platform APIs.
• Deploy on Docker & Kubernetes
With B-Stack you can build, manage, monitor and secure Micro services Architecture on Docker and Kubernetes for Java, Golang, Python, and .NET based applications
Business Objectives Met With B-Stack:
• One click deployments and rollback
• Configure automated alerts
• Centralized log management
• Infrastructure security
• Continuous process and infrastructure development
• Continuous integration and continuous development
• Disaster recovery
• Performance optimization and stress testing
• Collaboration with Dev and QA team